The Full Life Ahead Foundation is funded solely by private donations, grants and fundraisers. Your generous gift will go to support the much-needed services we offer to individuals with disAbilities and their families encouraging them to H.O.P.E., envision, and achieve their vision of independence and success, and will be greatly appreciated.
Please use our secure payment processors below to make your donation. Do note there is a separate button for American Express card holders. Suggested donation amounts: $25, $50, $100, $250, $500+, etc.
People often ask the question, "What do you guys need?"
Our Wish List is a great place to start.
Important items we always need:
- Acrylic Paints
- Paint canvases
- Paper products like plastic flatware, plates, napkins, paper towels, aluminum foil, Ziploc baggies
- Cups, both for hot and cold drinks
- Large size bubble wrap
- Padded mailing envelopes , 10x13"
- Copy paper (8 ½ x 11")
- Ink cartridges HP #94 and #95, HP #02 both black and all colors
- HP #110 toner cartridge for photo printers
- Dell cartridges and toners, CN5110
- Photo paper
- Rolls of butcher paper
- Sharpie color markers and all black markers
- ½ and 1" binders for the youth to do the transition and HOPE scrapbooking sessions
- White card stock paper (65 lb. weight)
- Coffee, sugar, splenda, creamer, soft drinks, bottles of water
- Healthy snacks
- Bibs, aprons, hot pads, pot holders--both for kitchen and crafts at weekend workshops
Thank you for your support!