The resources section will always be a work in progress!
If you would like to submit new resources or corrections to the resources listed email Info@flaf.team.
The information and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Full Life Ahead Foundation of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. The Full Life Ahead Foundation bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- AffordableColleges.com‘s resource entitled “Scholarships and Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities” contains valuable resources for students with disabilities including a curated list of more than 85 disability-specific scholarships, strategies for utilizing state and local financial aid resources, and an overview of loan forgiveness and reduction options. http://www.affordablecolleges.com/resources/scholarships-students-with-disabilities/
- Bestcolleges.com offers an overview of college resources for students with disAbilities. www.bestcolleges.com/resources/disabled-students
- The HEATH Resource Center is an online clearinghouse on post-secondary education for individuals with disAbilities. www.heath.gwu.edu
- FASTWEB is the leading online resource in finding scholarships to help you pay for school. www.fastweb.com
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate and graduate) in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- The Office of Federal Student Aid provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college or career school. We offer more than $150 billion each year to help millions of students pay for higher education. www.studentaid.ed.gov