The resources section will always be a work in progress!
If you would like to submit new resources or corrections to the resources listed email Info@flaf.team.
The information and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Full Life Ahead Foundation of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. The Full Life Ahead Foundation bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- Do It Yourself Crafts is located in Homewood, and they have a variety of crafts to do: Pottery, mosaics, tye-dye, etc. www.doityourselfcrafts.com
- Home Depot Kids Workshops are free how-to workshops designed for children ages 5-12. The hands-on sessions are held on the first Saturday of each month at all of The Home Depot Stores. https://www.homedepot.com/workshops/#change_store
- InsideOut Studio (IOS) is a fully equipped visual arts space designed to cultivate the production of fine art by people who face unique challenges. IOS is a non-profit organization that offers its services without charge. They provide guidance in many different mediums, and work to accommodate any art venture that their artists want to explore. Their goal is to foster working artists who create in the studio for at least 15-20 hours a week. They sell the art in their gallery space and in public venues, and 50% of the proceeds go to the artists. http://www.insideoutstudio.org/
- Sips N Strokes offers a casual, fun environment in which customers of all ages and experience levels can “unleash the artist within.” Customers create their own works of art with easily understood, step-by-step guidance from one of our trained instructors. www.sipsnstrokes.com
- Studio By The Tracks (SBTT), a non-profit organization, was formed in 1989 to provide free art classes to emotionally conflicted boys and men with Autism Spectrum Disorder or mental illness. Studio By The Tracks 301 20th St S, Irondale, AL 35210 205-951-3317 studiobythetracks.org, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Rembrandts has a Passion for Teaching Art to Children. Founded in 1988 by Bette Fetter, Young Rembrandts has become a recognized leader in art education. What began as one person, working with children in her home, has developed into an international franchise business with franchisees who teach drawing to thousands of students every week. Roberson, South Birmingham Birmingham, AL 35232, Phone: 205-943-1923, http://www.youngrembrandts.com/ Email: email@example.com