When you donate to the FLAF foundation you are:
- Helping a family pay for camp
- Aiding a teenager with disAbilities in getting their first job
- Providing the FLAF workbook to those who can not afford them
- And, much, much more.
Here is a look at what your donation can provide for a family with a teen or young adult with disAbilities.
- $20 Provides a Full Life Ahead workbook for an individual or family who needs one.
- $100 Gives five workbooks to families needing them.
- $250 Sends an entire family to a Family Retreat weekend for education and dream building
- $500 Sponsors activities at a Family Retreat weekend for teens and young adults with disAbilities.
- $1000 Helps four families attend a Family Retreat weekend
- $2,500 Allows us to do a matching grant, essentially doubling the amount you give to us.
Starting this year we will provide our investors with a newsletter at least once a month telling you about what we are doing and sharing the successes of our families.