The Full Life Ahead Foundation is participating in the #GivingTuesday movement on Tuesday, November 29, 2016, and we want you to join us!
Last year, more than 45,000 organizations in 71 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours, and activities that bring about real change in communities. We invite you to join the movement and to help get out and give this November 29.
Here are some ways that you can support Full Life Ahead this #GivingTuesday:
- Use hashtags on social media to share how you will support Full Life Ahead Foundation on #GivingTuesday with the world!
- Post a #UNselfie like the one below to show us how you are giving to Full Life Ahead and why giving is important to you! You can use the flyer in this toolkit from #GivingTuesday for guidance, take a picture and share with the world why you are #UNselfie this #GivingTuesday. Don’t forget to include all of our hashtags!
- Participate in our Giving HOPE Campaign.#GivingTuesday is the day that we will launch our Giving HOPE Campaign! This campaign is for family, friends and volunteers of Full Life Ahead to work together this holiday season to give HOPE to others through giving. If you would like to be included and learn more, click here to be added to our eNews email list!
- Help us reach our goal!
- Our goal is to raise $50,000
- You can help us Give H.O.P.E for #GivingTuesday by giving to Full Life Ahead here.
Here are some reasons to help raise donations for Full Life Ahead:
- You can make it possible for a family to attend camp so they can envision the possibilities, get the information and connections needed to make them happen!
- You can help bring a person’s community together to form a H.O.P.E. Team! What does the team do? They brainstorm and network to make dreams become reality! They become a lifelong support for an individual with a disAbility and their family! They help find jobs, homes, recreation, respite… you name it! If there is a dream or a need, the H.O.P.E. Team has your back!
- You can help a young person with a disAbility in getting their first job!
- You can put a Full Life Ahead workbook in the hands of an individual with a disAbility so they can see their gift and strengths, understand supports needed and map out a REAL plan for their future!
- And, much, much more.
We need your help to spread the word about #GivingTuesdayFLAF!